thought I should pop up and do a little update on myself...just in case someone wonders where I've been these days :p
- I'm back from Singapore, finally! Work was fine - I'm much better than I thought, thanks for all who had encouraged me *hugs all* Sadly I couldn't reply you all as I planned to, because...
- several days after I arrived Singapore, there was a terrible accident. My two cousins and a niece had a car crash, one was forever gone and two seriously injured :-( I wanted to come back but my mom said I couldn't help anyway, none of them could help. So I should do my work and go to the zoo & bird park as I planned.
- I did go to the Singapore zoo and jurong bird park as I planned that weekend, but I was just not in the mood to have fun. I did take a lot of pics, so when all these bad things becomes past, I can have some fun from these pics. I guess.
- I went to visit my injured cousin and niece the day I came back from Singapore, glad to see they are fine now, should be able to go home in a few days. There are a lot of mess waiting for them but I'm glad at least they are alive.
- With all these you can image how my Chinese new year was...tried to cheer up to have a good new year's eve but my parents and I were all exhausted so we just had some good food, they watched TV and I watched 712. Not bad for me, Jensen can always makes me feel better :-)
Now is the new year, the dragon's year, I hope I have leave the bad things in the past and cross my fingers for a better year. And I wish all my flists have a better year, stay safe, be with your loved ones!
BTW - I bought a new phone - spending money is one way to release stress - I'm looking for a good SPN logo fanart to make a phone case. Anyone has any recommendations?
And last - HAPPY BIRTHDAY my fav character Dean Winchester! Thanks for being so awesome, giving me so many happy moments and I sincerely wish I could see you for some more years! <333
Lot of pie for you!